Tuesday, July 8, 2008

From the Tuff's !



It is Kayla speaking,


I'm not really sure if my family has contributed to this so called "blog", I just found out about it. I am supposed to say that all is well here, we leave on Friday for Minnesota, way to get out of the 117 degree weather today. And also, we have not had any of the Tuff side visit us in a very long time, its getting pretty sad...*hint*. We need some visitors :[


WEll, about a month ago we added a new addition to our family. Yes, my mother who just graduated from ASU adopted a baby & it has been a secret for a while now.


His name is Tristen Paul, from Guatemala.



Of course I am only kidding, but that kid is way too cute.


We really do have an addition to our family,


Annie Kimberly Karalyn:



She is technically our baby.



Anyways, visit the beautiful desert!


Peace and Love-

No comments: